- I am double-jointed in several toes.
- I am directionally challenged.
- My favorite beverage with pizza (preferably sausage and olives) is milk.
- Even though I grew up less than an hour from Mt. Hood, I did not learn to ski until I had lived in Texas for years, and had to go to Colorado to do it.
- I received a commendation in Army Basic Training for "maxing" my physical fitness tests (but don't expect me to repeat the performance lo these thirty years later).
- My life of crime began and ended when I was about five, when I stole a pair of Barbie sunglasses from the dime store. I wasn't caught, but the guilt I felt made me keep them hidden. Poor Midge (I didn't have a Barbie) never even wore her ill-gotten booty. I still half-expect to be asked about this when I reach heaven.
- I am allergic to ingested alcohol, including the small amounts in cough medicine, sauces, and other foods.
Monday, May 28, 2007
"Seven Things You Don't Want to Know" Meme
Sorry, Singing Owl; I forgot I told you I'd do this meme. But I'm still not going to tag anyone. But (hint, hint) if you read this entry, consider yourself tagged!