Friday, June 23, 2006

Results of Hymn/Worship Song Survey

I think I've gotten all the responses I'm likely to on my Favorite Hymn/Worship Song survey, though you're free to comment here and keep it going; if you do, I'll post updates every so often. Here are the results of the first survey:

All Creatures of Our God and King.- 2 votes
Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord - 2 votes
Here I am LORD - 2 votes
At the Cross
Most of Steve Bell's paraphrases
The Church's One Foundation
Crown Him With Many Crowns
Draw Us in the Spirit's Tether.
Great is thy faithfulness
Hallelujah, by Leonard Cohen
Holy Holy Holy
How Firm a Foundation.
In the Palm of Your Hand
A Mighty Fortress.
O For a Thousand Tongues
One Bread, One Body
Our God is an awesome God
Jim Strathdee's Sanctus
Touching Place (Christ’s is the world) from the Iona Community
You Statisfy the Hungry Heart

No comments: